The staff and board continues to be intentional about implementing the LOK 3.0 initiatives and one of the identified goals was to recruit and hire a contract marketing person.
The main objective of this effort is to be able to raise overall awareness of the LOK brand and to help drive major marketing communications initiatives that current staff does not have the specific expertise or band width to meet.
To that end, we now have a job description complete and the job has been posted. For your reference, some of the key job duties include:
1. Develop, implement and evaluate a communications/marketing plan against the LOK 3.0 strategy document in collaboration with the Leadership Oklahoma team and constituents that is achievable, within budget and that appeals to targeted audiences.
2. Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness and monitor results and effectiveness of communications and marketing activities.
3. Create and manage the development, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures and Leadership Oklahoma’s website.
4. Provide oversight for development and execution of a new e-newsletter plus write and curate content monthly.
5. Drive the RFP process for a new website.
6. Ensure all communications have a consistent message and look.
Should you know of anyone that might be qualified, you may access the full job description by clicking HERE. This is an exciting step for us and will help us reach the goals outlined by the organization. Please feel free to pass along this puissant information to individuals that you think will help us reach the goals outlined by the organization.
Thank you, and I hope you’re all enjoying the beautiful fall weather!
All the best,
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE NEWSLETTER